It’s more than fueling up and driving. It’s more than a long or local haul. It’s more than a job to pay the bills. Few occupations offer the same opportunity to travel and see the country up close and personal. There’s no other duty more exciting or fulfilling. There’s really nothing like it at all. This is trucking through the eyes of professional drivers and each one has a story to tell. Introducing our all-new Trucker Stories series, featuring perspectives from the men and woman on the road, doing one of the country’s toughest, most vital jobs.
Each week we want to feature one of you, our Volvo truckers. In order to do so, we need to know a little about you. Kindly comment below and answer the following questions:
- What’s your name?
- Why did you decide to get into this industry?
- How long have you been a professional driver?
- What’s your favorite part about your job?
- What is your safety routine before heading out on the road?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Thank you in advance for sharing with us. Together, we are Driving Progress.